Six days ago, Kunos Simulazioni released the beta version of netKar Pro 1.3, adding a new track, new cars & the wet weather system to their simulation.
Now, a first update for the beta version is available below, fixing various small issues with the first release.
- Fixed crash in multiplayer races when client leaving the session
- Added the option to disable autoclutch in the Vintage
- Fixed unrealistic wheel steer for all the cars
- Fixed steer ratio range on the Vintage
- Added setup item to enable brake power editing on the Osella
- Fixed tyre audio skid levels on the Osella
- Fixed wing mirrors on the Vintage
- Fixed Osella appearing as “FTarget” in the time monitor
- Fixed driver face on the Osella
- Fixed range on the power multiplier on the Vintage
- Removed wrong 6th gear ratio setup on the Osella
- Fixed cockpit camera position on the Osella and Vintage
- Improved Vintage GT SFX sound
Sim racers who haven’t tried netKar Pro yet can download a demo version on the netKar website, the full version is available for a discount price of 14,90€ during the beta phase.LINK